SCHOOL STAFF MOBILITY
Schools can apply for staff mobility funding to support the professional development of teachers, school leaders and other school education staff
– Schools providing general, vocational or technical education on any level from pre-school to upper secondary education can apply for staff mobility.
Please read the Erasmus+ Programme Guide for full eligibility criteria (p. 62).
– Funding can be used to support school staff engaged in both teaching and non-teaching roles
– Each project can last either 1 or 2 years
WHICH MOBILITY ACTIVITIES?
Schools can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities:
– teaching assignments abroad
– staff training abroad, including structured courses and training events, job shadowing and observations in a partner school.
Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.