ADULT EDUCATION STAFF MOBILITY
Adult education organizations can apply for staff mobility funding under Key Action 1
– Any organization actively involved in adult education can apply for Adult Education Staff Mobility.
An adult education organization or consortium can apply only once per selection round. However an adult education organization may be part of or coordinate several different consortia applying at the same time.
Please read the Erasmus+ Programme Guide for full eligibility criteria (p. 68).
– Each project can last either 1 or 2 years.
– Funding can be used to support adult education staff engaged in both teaching and non-teaching roles.
WHICH MOBILITY ACTIVITIES?
Adult education organizations can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities:
– Teaching/training assignments abroad;
– Staff training abroad, including structured courses and training events, job shadowing and observations.
Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
Oxfam Italia can provide you with different 5 day structured courses!
Check our courses and ask for further information or support by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org